Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's back to school...FOR ME!

Yep, I'm heading to college again. A grad school program actually.

I just arrived in Seattle, Washington, and am on my way via shuttle bus to Ellensburg where I begin a five-week theatre production course of study at Central Washington University (Notice the college's initials? "C-W-U." How could I have gone elsewhere? "Coach-White-University.".

I hope to learn lots of cool stuff and return to Mann with tons of fresh, exciting ideas. Which makes me wonder...what are your new, exciting ideas for next year?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris -
I can't wait to hear all about CWU. Please let me know how it goes...sounds like a wonderful program. Brandy F. :)

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coach White University? Haha. Your classes make me miss school.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home